SMITH OPTICS VICE CHROMAPOP SKI AND SNOWBOARD GOGGLES
WHEN YOU SEE MORE, YOU CAN DO MORE.
Charge harder, faster, and longer with the amplified detail and enhanced natural color of ChromaPop™. Through our proprietary ChromaPop™ lens technology, we help you see detail and color beyond normal capabilities. ChromaPop™ filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion.
By doing this the lens delivers greater definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity to allow you to see more detail.
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog-free performance
- Available with ChromaPop™ lens: ChromaPop™ enhances contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Rotating outrigger positioning system for seamless helmet integration
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Medium fit; Available in Asia fit
- Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
Anticipate every turn with the benefit of extended peripheral vision in the Smith Vice goggles. They blend the look of a traditional frame with the benefits of an oversize spherical lens to keep your field of view nice and wide. ChromaPop™ lens tech brings snow texture and terrain features to life with enhanced contrast and color definition, so you know exactly what is coming your way. Strap attachments pivot as needed to create a comfortable fit with your helmet, and you get clean, clear vision run after run thanks to a strong anti-fog coating.