RIP CURL 50TH ANNIVERSARY SURF WATCH
Born at Bells in 1969, this limited-edition watch celebrates Rip Curl’s golden anniversary. ‘Born at Bells 1969 – 50 Years’ inscribed on the gold inner dial ring, while a gold rotor powers a 21-jewel Japanese automatic movement with date, a 48-hour reserve and a sweep second hand. This limited-edition dive watch comes in a commemorative box with a neoprene lining and a picture of the original Rip Curl surf shop on Boston Road in Torquay, Australia.
- Black CD satin finish textured dial.
- Gold ‘Born at Bells – 50 Years’ metal dial ring.
- High polish hands and indexes with superluminova ink fill.
- ’Born at Bells 1969’ gold rotor powering a 21-jewels Japanese Automatic movement with date, a 48-hour power reserve and a sweep second hand.
- Custom designed marine grade solid stainless case.
- Domed and polarized sapphire crystal lens.
- titanium carbide plated black bezel with superluminova ink fill.
- Screw in case back with individually etched markings and sapphire crystal lens.
- 100m/330ft waterproof tested.
- Custom designed tapered 5 link solid stainless-steel bracelet.
- Solid marine grade stainless steel, double locking clasp with micro adjust.
|Water Rating||100m/330ft waterproof tested|
|Tide Watch||Non-Tide Watch|
|Dial||Metal textured dial|
|Movement||Japanese quartz movement with date|
|Watch Band||Stainless Steel|
MOVEMENT FEATURES: Dual analog and digital movement, Dual time, Light, Stopwatch, Alarm, Sleep Mode, CASE: Marine grade stainless steel, Ionic plated midnight, 100 m water resistance tested, Case Width: 45mm, Band: Surf Leather - a Rip Curl-exclusive strap construction specifically designed for durability in and out of the water.