NUU RIPTIDE WATERPROOF BLUETOOTH WIFI SPEAKERS
Connects to anything.
Endures most everything.
The Riptide’s compact and lightweight design makes it fit where other speakers don’t and go where other speakers can’t. With the built-in carabiner loop it can be clipped on a belt loop, backpack or even on a kayak. It’s also compatible with any mounting system utilizing a 1/4” 20TPI screw. Drop tested and submersible, the Riptide is tough enough to keep up with you, no matter what you do.
• Waterproof (*submersible up to 3 ft.)
• Dust and sand protected
• Hi-fi full stereo speakers
• Crisp, clean handsfree calls
• Recharges via standard MicroUSB connector
• Supports: AVCRP, A2DP, Handsfree, and Headset profiles
• Compatible with devices using Bluetooth v2 or later
• Bluetooth wireless range of 10 meters / 33 feet
• Supports AVRCP, A2DP, Handsfree, and Headset profiles
• Micro USB charging
• 3.5mm stereo input & output
• Up to 6 hours playback time*
• Dimensions: 2.67 x 2.71 x 2.67 in.
• Weight: 5.8 oz.
*Battery life varies by volume and audio content
Riptide's compact and lightweight design combined with a carabiner loop and compatibility with universal mounting systems enable it to keep up with your adventurous lifestyle.
A compact design doesn't mean compromised sound quality. The Riptide features a 3W neodymium speaker driver combined with a passive bass radiator to deliver crisp, clear, and balanced sound for both music and voice.
Connect Via Bluetooth
Connect to the Riptide wirelessly via any Bluetooth-enabled device, such as phones, music players, tablets and laptops.
Plug & Play
No Bluetooth? No Problem! You can plug & play using the built-in AUX-IN and the included 3.5mm input cable.
USB Speaker (w/Computer)
It can even work with your computer as a USB Speaker! Riptide is a hugely versatile companion that will work with IOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS X devices in many ways.
Built-In Mic for Speakerphone
Riptide has a built-in, waterproof, noise cancelling microphone so you can take and make calls anywhere, anytime.