DEUTER QUANTUM 60 + 10 SL TRAVEL BACKPACK
The Quantum travel backpacks now feature a new sleek design and a revised, super comfortable back. With their practical slim shape they won't get stuck anywhere even when fully loaded. The refined hip belt offers even more comfort and is super easy to tuck away.
• dual access main compartment: through the lid or via the U-shaped zip at the front
• Vari-Quick back system adjustment
• load bearing aluminium frame and anatomically formed hip belt to make carrying heavy loads comfortable
• the sleek, quickly buckled on or off daypack can be expanded with EXP zipped bellows for longer day trips
• lid pocket
• separate bottom compartment
• stretch side pockets
• joining compression straps can be fastened at the centre of the pack
• three grab handles
• integrated transport cover with name tag provides protection on flights and doubles up as a rain cover
**FREE CAMERA OR SUNGLASS CASE**
6 lbs 2 oz
3660 + 610 (+1100 dp) cubic inches
60 + 10 (+18 dp) litre
31 / 12 / 9.1 (H x W x D) Inch
80 / 30 / 23 (H x W x D) cm
330D Pocket Rip
DetailsSL Women's Fit System
1.Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
2.On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
3.This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
4.curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
5.To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
6.In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
7.In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.