DEUTER KID COMFORT AIR KID CARRIER HIKING BACKPACK
Deuter has channeled all its expertise and detailed research into this airy child carrier! Maximum ventilation for the wearer is guaranteed by the proven Aircomfort back system – while the kids enjoy the “airconditioning” provided by the mesh material on the sides of the cockpit. The high quality carrying system is super easy to match to the wearer’s individual back with a stepless back length adjustment and the height of the child’s seat is easily adjustable as well. The stable frame construction ensures a safe stand when loading the child. And with the side access the kids can also climb in and out of the seat independently.
• height adjustable child seat with variable width
• child specific, soft padded 5-point safety harness with effortless size adjustment function
• height adjustable foot rest
• detachable chin pad
• airy ‘cabin’ with side mesh inserts
• stepless Vari Fit back length adjustment
• Aircomfort back system for maximum air ventilation
• Pull-Forward adjustment on hip belt
• comfortable and safe side entry for the child’s seat
• sturdy aluminium frame with wide platform for maximum stability
• kickstand with audible ‘click’ sound when locked
• two grab handles
• multiple storage options: zipped pocket on hip belt, mesh side pockets, large zipped compartment underneath the seat, stretch compartment on the back
• big ergonomic chin pad, sun / rain roof (accessories)
• foldable for easy transport
6 lbs 3 oz
850 cubic inches
28 / 17 / 13 (H x W x D) Inch
70 / 43 / 34 (H x W x D) cm
Deuter Aircontact System
1.Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle. Aircontact models above 50+10 SL sizes also have two different fixing points, depending on the back length setting, in order to optimize the load adjustor strap angle.
2.Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective. (on ACT Lite)
3.The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
4.Head molding provides freedom of head movement. Effective on models Aircontact 50+10SL and up.
5.Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
6.Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
7.The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
8.All Aircontact models are fitted with Deuter’s Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most
COMFORT AIR: EMERALD