DEUTER GUIDE 45+ CLIMBING AND SKIING BACKPACK
It carries all the hardware and is built to take a beating: the Guide is a strong companion for rough outings. The revised pack now shows a sleek shape, features an improved ice axe holder, and the new position of the hip fin anchor points provide a very compact, body-hugging fit for complete carry control.
** INCLUDES A DEUTER RAINCOVER III **
• Removable, very lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
• Long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall (35+/45+)
• The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins are removable so the pack can be used with just the waist strap, which is also removable
• Side zip for easy access to buried items
• Height adjustable lid with central zipped pocket and valuables pocket
• Snow skirt
• detachable rope lashing strap
• Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack
• Numerous practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, daisy-chain, ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt
• loops for helmet holder (accessory)
• comes with a separate bottom compartment.
3 lbs 15 oz
2750 + 610 cubic inches
45 + 10 litre
29 / 13 / 9.4 (H x W x D) Inch
74 / 34 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
DetailsDeuter Alpine Back System
1.Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain: loose > more ventilation and mobility; tight > more control and a more compact fit.
2.Guide: X-frame system with curved profile aluminium stays, provides exceptional flexibility and weight carrying ability.
3.Removable insulating sitting mat stabilises the back.
4.Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer.
5.Rise, Freerider Pro & Guide: The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Removable for weight reduction. Also separately removable waist belt (Guide, Rise).
6.Cruise, Guide Lite & Rise: Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
7.Contoured, comfortable 3D Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps.
8.Two padded foam stripes that provide carrying stability and comfort with „chimney” effect ventilation between the stripes. The breathable 3D AirMesh is used on all points of contact, and is very durable.
GUIDE 45+: NAVY