DEUTER AIRLITE 22 HIKING OR TREKKING BACKPACK
Aircomfort back system
• Panel load
• Low profile shoulder straps with venting
• Reduces perspiration by 25%
• Compression straps
• Stretch side pockets
• Valuables pocket with key hook
• Trekking pole attachment loops
• Hydration system compatible
• Detachable rain coverarge front exterior stow pocket
• Hipbelt with dual mesh pockets
• Reflective loop for safety light
2 lbs 3 oz
1340 cubic inches
20 / 9.8 / 7.1 (H x W x D) Inch
52 / 25 / 18 (H x W x D) cm
DetailsDeuter Aircomfort FlexLite System
1.Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
2.Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system.
3.Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning.
4.Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. Perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.