DEUTER ACT TRAIL PRO 38 SL HIKING BACKPACK
Lighten up! A brand new pro for multi-day excursions and equipment intense outings: the ACT Trail Pro is a super technical pack providing top carrying comfort with its compact, yet comfortable fit. The Aircontact Trail Pro System features Auto-Compress hip wings and airy, perforated shoulder straps.
**INCLUDES A FREE DEUTER PHONE POUCH OR A CAMERA II CASE**
two-way zip on the the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
• padded, anatomically shaped Auto-Compress hip wings with easy Pull-Forward adjustment ensure a quick, super tight fit
• body-hugging fit for the Aircontact Trail System guarantees full load control
• anatomically shaped, perforated 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
• stretch front pocket for storage of jacket, helmet, harness etc.
• zipped front pocket for maps etc.
• tough, highly breathable 3D AirMesh lining
• lid pocket, internal valuables pocket, one zippered side pocket and one stretch side pocket provide a variety of storing solutions
• wet laundry compartment
• ice axe and hiking pole loops - also for foladable poles
• SOS label
• compression straps
• detachable rain cover
• hydration system compatible
3 lbs 5 oz
2320 cubic inches
26 / 12 / 9.8 (H x W x D) Inch
66 / 30 / 25 (H x W x D) cm
Macro Lite 210
DetailsSL Women's Fit System
1.Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
2.On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
3.This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
4.curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
5.To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
6.In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
7.In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
ACT TRAIL PRO 38 SL: FIRE