DEUTER ACT LITE 45 + 10 SL TREKKING BACKPACK
Athletic, sleek pack adapted specifically to the female anatomy. With its minimal weight, the purist design and ergonomic, the women’s rucksack offers lightweight, yet reliable comfort on any hiking, trekking or mountaineering outing
** INCLUDES A DEUTER RAINCOVER III **
• stretch front pocket
• compact bilaminate construction with Pull-Forward function makes the hip belt easy to fasten even with heavy loads
• Vari Quick back length adjustment with two-layer foam construction and optimised shape
• anatomically shaped shoulder straps with soft edges
• lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
• separate bottom compartment
• height adjustable lid
• lid pocket
• internal valuables pocket
• zipped pocket on hip belt for valuables
• gear attachment loops on lid
• ice axe and hiking pole loops - also for foldable poles
• spacious stretch side pockets
• compression and load adjustment straps
• double-layered base
• SOS label
• hydration system compatible
• loops for helmet holder (accessory)
• wet laundry compartment
3 lbs 12 oz
2750 + 610 cubic inches
45 + 10 litre
30 / 12 / 9.8 (H x W x D) Inch
75 / 30 / 25 (H x W x D) cm
Macro Lite 210
DetailsSL Women's Fit System
1.Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
2.On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
3.This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
4.curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
5.To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
6.In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
7.In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
ACT LITE 45 + 10