SMITH OPTICS SQUAD CHROMAPOP SKI AND SNOWBOARD GOGGLES
WHEN YOU SEE MORE, YOU CAN DO MORE.
Charge harder, faster, and longer with the amplified detail and enhanced natural color of ChromaPop™. Through our proprietary ChromaPop™ lens technology, we help you see detail and color beyond normal capabilities. ChromaPop™ filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion.
By doing this the lens delivers greater definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity to allow you to see more detail.
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens for clarity and impact resistance with built-in Airflow technology for active ventilation
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog-free performance
- Available with ChromaPop™ lens: ChromaPop™ enhances contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- Dual-slide strap for easy size adjustment
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Medium fit; Available in Asia fit
- Replacement lens
- Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
The weather and light are always changing, and the Smith Squad goggles set you up for a crystal clear view through it all. Their semi-rimless design and oversize cylindrical lens yield a wide field of view backed up by sharp optics and our best anti-fog tech. ChromaPop™ lens options heighten contrast and color so every wind lip and terrain feature comes through loud and clear.